Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to Tao-how!

 Hi,  and welcome to Tao-how.

I'll be posting lots of old Taoist, and Zen fables. Okay, maybe they're just plain, good advice. Maybe they're teachings that are still relevant today?  I don't know.

Some are succinct and brilliant. Some are so paradoxical in their logic and method that a headache is bound to follow.  Some are just weird.

Sometimes I'll add my own commentary after a story.  I'll be talking through them, sharing my thoughts and explaining the meanings of some of them while at the same time realizing I have no idea what I'm talking about. One thing I'm always certain of is that I'm never 100% certain of anything.  Wait, that's contradictory.  Yeah, welcome to Taoism.

Oh well, this should be a great journey, and that's what it's all about.  :-)

Enjoy the ride.
~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found you, looks entertaining!
    Will be reading your posts. Just a lurker for now though... :)

    Just wondering if you would consider pulling your "Welcome to Tao-how!" page out of the archive and have it as a separate About, Home or Welcome page?
    It might make other lazy stumblers (like me) decide to hang on for a while and check your posts out, if they can navigate to and find the "what's-it-about" info quick enough :p

    Also, wondering if you are or will be on Twitter for this blog, please? Easiest way to keep up with new posts when away from a computer!

    Thanks and looking forward to see your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, and Thanks! I am happy to move this post to a new "About" page, but I plead ignorance on how to do it? Kind you offer some kindly advice? :-)

    Thanks!

    Win

    ReplyDelete